- After the opening cutscene, you’ll find yourself in a cave. Take a moment to look around and familiarize yourself with the controls.
- Exit the cave through the door on the right side. You’ll find yourself on a cliff overlooking the Great Plateau. Take a moment to take in the view and orient yourself.
- Begin exploring the immediate area. You’ll find a few bushes and trees that you can interact with to gather resources such as apples, mushrooms, and wood.
- Look for any nearby enemies, such as Bokoblins, and defeat them using the sword and shield you start with. Defeating enemies will give you experience points and a chance to get weapons and other useful items.
- As you explore, you’ll come across a few shrines. These are small dungeons that contain puzzles and challenges. Entering a shrine will give you a Spirit Orb, which can be used to increase your maximum health or stamina.
- After exploring the immediate area, you should have a better idea of where you are and what resources are available to you. At this point, you can start to plan out your next steps and set goals for yourself.
- As you continue your Journey, it’s important to keep an eye out for new weapons, resources, and enemies, as well as to keep an eye on your map and the placement of important locations such as the tower, stables, and towns.
Keep in mind that this is just one possible way to spend the first five minutes in the game and you are free to explore and experiment as you wish. The game is very open-ended and encourages you to create your own path and strategy.
how to kil bokoblins in the game?
Defeating Bokoblins in The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild can be done using a variety of methods, depending on the player’s preference and the specific situation. Here are a few general tips for defeating Bokoblins:
- Use your sword and shield: Bokoblins are relatively weak enemies and can be defeated quickly using a sword and shield. You should be able to defeat them with 2-3 strikes.
- Dodge and parry: Bokoblins have a predictable attack pattern and you can dodge their attacks and then strike back while they’re vulnerable.
- Use ranged weapons: If you have a bow and arrows, you can also attack Bokoblins from a distance.
- Exploit their weakness: Bokoblins are vulnerable to elemental attacks like fire and ice, so if you have weapons or abilities that deal those types of damage, make sure to use them.
- Beware of groups: Bokoblins often travel in groups, so be prepared to fight multiple enemies at once.
- Keep an eye on your stamina: Bokoblins are relatively easy to defeat, but they can be difficult to fight if you’re low on stamina. Make sure to keep an eye on your stamina and take a break if you need to.
- Use stealth: If you want to avoid combat altogether, you can try to sneak past Bokoblins by staying out of their line of sight.
- Think about the environment: Bokoblins can be pushed off cliffs, thrown into water, or lured into traps by exploiting the environment.
- Keep an eye on weapons: Bokoblins drops weapons when they die, keep an eye on them and pick them up if they are better than the one you’re currently using.
Remember that these are just general tips and you may find different strategies that work better for you as you play the game. Experiment and have fun!
What are things to do in the Great Plateau in zelda botw?
The Great Plateau is the starting area of The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild and is home to several activities and points of interest:
- Shrines: There are four Shrines located on the Great Plateau that contain puzzles and challenges. Completing them will reward you with Spirit Orbs, which can be used to increase your maximum health or stamina.
- Tower: Climbing the Great Plateau Tower will reveal the map of the surrounding areas, and also will give you access to the paraglider which you can use to glide to new areas.
- Korok Seed puzzle: The Great Plateau is home to several Korok Seed puzzles, which are hidden challenges that reward players with Korok Seeds. These seeds can be used to expand your inventory space.
- Side Quests: There are several side quests available in the Great Plateau, such as talking to the old man who gives you the paraglider, or helping the traveler who was robbed by the Bokoblins.
- Exploring: The Great Plateau is a large area and there are many things to discover and explore. From hidden caves and ruins to unique enemies and resources.
- Cooking and experimenting with meals: The Great Plateau has a variety of ingredients that you can gather to cook meals that will give you temporary bonuses.
- Treasure Chest: You can find treasure chests scattered around the Great Plateau that contain valuable items such as weapons and armor.
- Horse Riding: You can find wild horses on the Great Plateau and can tame them and make them your mount.
- Fishing: You can catch fish in the various bodies of water on the Great Plateau.
- Amiibo: If you have any Zelda-related Amiibo, you can use them to get special items on the Great Plateau.
So, how do I fly in Zelda BOTW?
- Climb the Great Plateau Tower: The paraglider is located at the top of the Great Plateau Tower. Climb the tower using the various ledges, handholds, and platforms to reach the top.
- Talk to the old man: Once you reach the top of the tower, you’ll find an old man. Talk to him and he’ll give you the paraglider.
- Use the paraglider: Once you have the paraglider, you can use it to glide through the air by holding the jump button while in midair.
- Control the paraglider: While gliding, you can control your direction and altitude by moving the left stick. You can also use the left stick to control your speed while gliding.
- Landing: You can land by pressing the jump button when you’re close to the ground.
- Using the paraglider to reach new places: The paraglider is a useful tool for reaching places that would otherwise be difficult or impossible to access on foot. You can use it to glide over cliffs, water, and other obstacles to reach new areas and discover new secrets.
- Upgrading the paraglider: You can upgrade the paraglider by talking to the old man again, after you’ve completed certain number of shrines. This will allow you to glide for longer periods of time.
Remember that you need to be in a high place to use the paraglider, and you will fall if you run out of stamina or if you’re too low to the ground. Keep an eye on your stamina gauge while gliding and make sure to land before it runs out.
Tags: botw, paraglider, shrines, spiritorb, switch, zeldaTweet