Building bigger arms that will show under those tight tshirts is a goal for many gym goers, but it isn’t always easy to achieve. Luckily, with a bit of gumption and a good bit of geeky knowledge, you can make it happen! Here’s how to do it:
1. Eat like a Geek. First, you need to make sure you’re consuming enough calories to fuel your muscles. Geek-speak for this is “caloric surplus” and it’s the most important part of building bigger arms. You’ll need to make sure you’re eating enough protein, carbohydrates and fats to support your muscle growth. Aim for at least a gram of protein per pound of bodyweight and a healthy balance of carbs and fats.
2. Lift like a Geek. Once you’ve got your diet in check, it’s time to hit the gym and start lifting. Remember, it’s all about progressive overload. You’ll want to focus on compound exercises like the bench press, shoulder press, rows and chin-ups to really stimulate your biceps and triceps. Don’t forget to keep your reps in the 8-12 range and rest for a minute or two between sets.
3. Supplement like a Geek. While lifting and diet are the two most important aspects of building bigger arms, supplements can help too. Specifically, you’ll want to consider taking a whey protein powder and a creatine supplement. Whey protein helps you meet your daily protein needs and creatine helps your muscles recover faster between sets.
4. Stretch like a Geek. Stretching is essential for muscle growth and mobility. Make sure you’re taking the time to stretch your arms, chest and back before and after your workouts. This will help increase your range of motion and keep your muscles feeling good.
5. Rest like a Geek. Finally, make sure you’re getting enough rest. Your muscles need time to recover and grow, so make sure you’re getting at least 8 hours of sleep per night.
Following these five steps will help you build bigger arms that will show off under those tight tshirts. Just don’t forget to geek out on the details and you’ll be looking buff in no time! After all, as any geeky gym-goer knows, “the arms build the shirt!”
Biggest mistakes you can do when you build bigger arms that will show under those tight tshirts
1. Not focusing on both the biceps and triceps: While the biceps may be the muscles that show most when wearing a tight t-shirt, it is important to also train the triceps in order to achieve a balanced arm look.
2. Not giving enough attention to form: Good form is key when it comes to building bigger arms. Not paying attention to form and technique can lead to injuries and inefficient workouts.
3. Not doing enough isolation exercises: Isolation exercises, such as bicep curls and tricep extensions, are essential for targeting the arms specifically. Not focusing on these exercises can lead to less visible results.
4. Doing too much volume: Too much volume can lead to overtraining, which can lead to decreased performance, fatigue, and injury.
5. Not eating enough: Nutrition is a key factor in building bigger arms. Not eating enough can lead to decreased performance and smaller muscle gains.
The significance of failing when it comes to building bigger arms that will show under a tight t-shirt is that it can lead to a lack of progress, which can be disheartening and lead to a decrease in motivation. It is important to understand the mistakes that can be made in order to avoid them and achieve the desired results.
Secret Tips and tricks to help you build bigger arms that will show under those tight tshirts
1. Try deep breathing exercises to increase blood flow to your arms and increase muscle size.
2. Use cold therapy such as ice baths or cold showers to reduce inflammation and reduce recovery times.
3. Try eccentrics or negative reps to increase muscle growth and create more definition.
4. Invest in a vibrating foam roller to help increase circulation and reduce tension in your arms.
5. Try out isometric exercises to help build strength and endurance in the arms.
6. Incorporate eccentric isometrics into your workouts to build more strength and size.
7. Use blood flow restriction training to increase muscle size and strength.
8. Try out spider curls to help target the biceps more effectively.
9. Train one arm at a time to focus on one side and really target the arms.
10. Use a weighted vest to add resistance to your arm exercises and make them more challenging.
Tags: ArmBuilding, armbulk, armdevelopment, ArmExercises, armfitness, armgains, armgrowth, ArmMuscles, ArmRoutine, armsculpting, armsize, ArmStrength, armstretching, armtoning, ArmTraining, ArmWorkouts, Biceps, biggerarms, tricepsTweet